Posted On: No Comments
The American Board of Certification Welcomes New Members
Congratulations to The American Board of Certification’s newest members! The following members were approved at the March 24, 2016 Standards Meeting:
Business Bankruptcy Law
Kane Russell Coleman & Logan PC
Kenneth J. Buechler
Buechler Law Offices, L.L.C.
John R. Page
Shraiberg Ferrara Landau & Page, P.A.
E. Stewart Spielman
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC
Consumer Bankruptcy Law
Booker T. Carmichael
The Carmichael Firm, LLC
Heather Z. Cooper
Facey Goss & McPhee, P.C.
Rachel L. Foley
Creditors’ Rights Law
Oliver Carter, III
Carter & Carter, P.A.
To become certified, members must satisfy the following requirements:
- Full time practice of law for at least five years
- Good standing in the bars of all states in where a license to practice law is held
- Devoted at least 30% of practice time and at least 400 hours to business bankruptcy, consumer bankruptcy or creditors' rights law in the last three years
- Documented involvement in the appropriate legal field by providing information on cases practiced
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing legal education by earning at least 60 hours of business bankruptcy, consumer bankruptcy or creditors' rights education in the past three years
- Passed an extensive, day-long written examination covering business bankruptcy, consumer bankruptcy or creditors' rights law issues
Leave A Reply