Marketing Tips from the American Board of Certification
The following are some tips for getting the most out of your certification:
- Use the ABC logo. The logo can be downloaded on the ABC website for your use. Subject to your Supreme Court and/or other state or Bar Association restrictions you should consider:
- Noting your certification on your letterhead and business cards.
- Display the ABC logo and promote your certification in firm brochures.
- Display the ABC logo and promote your certification on your web page.
- Display the ABC logo in your yellow page ads.
- Display the ABC logo in television ads.
- Display the ABC logo in newspaper and shopper ads.
- Make reference to your certification in fee applications.
- Display your certificate in your office or client conference room.
- Establish a hyperlink from the ABC directory to your web page.
- Reference your certification in your signature in e-mails to clients and colleagues.
- Reference your certification in your bio, resume, when involved in speaking engagements and when authoring.
- The brochure order form can be found at http://www.abcworld.org/pdf/2012-brochure-order-form.pdf
- Wear the ABC pin at industry events.
Sample Yellow Page Ad
Sample of Logo on Business Card
Sample Email Signature
C. Daniel Motsinger
Krieg DeVault LLP
Attorneys at Law
One Indiana Square, Suite 2800
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2079
Phone: 317/238-6237 Fax: 317/636-1507
Board certified - Business Bankruptcy
Law - American Board of Certification